Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fiction Notes




Darcy Pattison shares a variety of writing tips and information through her blog and website, Fiction Notes. In her archive of posts you’ll find 30 Days to Stronger Characters, 30 Days to a Stronger Picture Book, 30 Days to a Stronger Novel and her famous Novel Diagnosis Series.

I’ve been using her revision workbook Novel Metamorphosis: Uncommon Ways to Revise as part of my recent revision strategy for my middle grade novel. I can highly recommend it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Deb. I haven't been here since you first set this blog up. What an amazing site this is. Do you mind if I do a post on my blog so more people will find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Deb. Sounds like a great find.
    Terry (new lurker)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, Deb, you're welcome to post about my site.

    Welcome, Terry Lynn! Lurk away!

    ReplyDelete