- How to Write, Plan, & Develop a Book: Your Writing Voice: how to Develop It, Recognize It, Not Copy Someone Else's by Mary Carroll Moore
- Writer's First Aid: What Type of Writer Are You? by Kristi Holl
- Elizabeth Spann Craig: Twitterific Writing Links
- Writers in The Storm Blog: Advanced Craft Tips - Writer Strong by Laura Drake
- Adventures in YA Publishing: Inspired Openings: Care About Your Character by Jackie Garlick-Pynaert
- Babbles from Scott Eagan: How Will You Sell Your Story In This Competitive Market?
Special Note: Because so many bloggers are celebrating the holidays, their postings become less frequent at this time of year. I will only post links when I have gathered several I think are of interest to writers. Posts will pick back up after the new year. Please have a happy holiday season whatever your beliefs and traditions!